We are looking to expand our team to include a Digital Media Specialist and Director of Development. Additional freelance opportunities for writers are also available. Apply today.
Magnolia Tribune is dedicated to the mission of “Telling Mississippi’s True Story.” We are looking for a dynamic, creative person to help take the organization to the next level. In the role of Digital Media Specialist, that person will be responsible for:
- Growing our subscriber list.
- Putting together our daily newsletter.
- Supercharging our social media presence.
- Overseeing SEO for the site.
- Interfacing with web developer & creative vendors.
- Brand management.
Think you have what it takes? See the full job listing and submit an application today HERE.
Magnolia Tribune proved its concept in 2023. We have a big impact vision moving forward. To reach new heights will require connecting current investors to the value being created, as well as bringing in new supporters and sponsors. The high-motor person who ends up as our Director of Development will be responsible for:
- Designing tools to communicate progress to existing donors, to gather regular feedback and to maintain relationships.
- Developing a pipeline of new investors, grant opportunities, and sponsors.
- Building and executing a strategy to diversify revenue streams.
- Managing grant applications and reporting requirements.
- Interfacing with donors, foundations and sponsors.
This role will work closely with CEO Russ Latino. Think you have what it takes? See the full job listing and submit an application today HERE.
We’re looking for a few good writers who love Mississippi and value the flexibility that comes from a freelance arrangement. Please email us at [email protected] if you have writing experience and are interesting in covering:
- Mississippi cuisine, dining and drinks.
- Unique Mississippi places or experiences.
- Mississippi music, musicians, literature, authors, art, or artists.
- Compelling moments in Mississippi history.
- Mississippi businesses and entrepreneurs.
Don’t see anything that meets your skillset or interest, but think you have the ability to contribute to Magnolia Tribune, reach out at [email protected].
Read original article by clicking here.